Support lead to Sweden´s GPS tracking company
We are currently looking for a support lead to an exciting opportunity with our client who is Sweden´s leading GPS tracking company! This is a Permanent Recruitment with our client.
About the company:
Our client is a software company based in Stockholm with presence in over 150 countries to provide tracking services to customers. Founded in 2004 by a developer, they remain true to their origins - they are a technology company that is passionate about software development. They were early pioneers in the tracking industry and have used the last 15+ years to become experts.While headquartered in Sweden, they come from around the globe. They embrace their Scandinavian roots with clean design and useful features. They leverage their diverse backgrounds to better solve problems and understand customers. They are professionals who approach problems with open minds and a commitment to create software that is enjoyable to use and highly dependable.
About the role:
We´re looking for a Support lead to join our client´s team in Stockholm. You´ll help ensure that our end users are satisfied . As the Support lead, you will support our client´s customers and build out the processes and team.
What you´ll do:
- Deliver first class product support to the customers
- Analyze and improve the support processes
- Document support activities and results
- Identify and report product issues to development
- Work closely with other teams to improve customer satisfaction
- Grow the support team
Who you are:
To succeed, we believe that you are passionate about helping the customers succeed. You take pride in your work. You enjoy working closely with colleagues and the fast pace that comes with a smaller company.
We´re looking for:
- Customer centric mindset and a passion for support
- Experience communicating with clear and comprehensive language
- Great team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years´ experience in software support
- Knowledge of software support methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience from collecting customer feedback for product improvement
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
In addition, it´s great if you have:
- Experience of building/leading a support team
- Hands-on experience with support tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL, C#/.NET, JS, and scripting
- AWS experience
What client offer
With our client, your contribution counts. You can try out new things, find smarter ways to work with your team and identify innovative solutions. Join a diverse team with multinational colleagues and help in growing the support team.
And of course, there will be a great benefit:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work policy
- 30 days paid vacation
- Annual company conference and local office outings
- Friskvårdsbidrag / health & fitness allowance
- Private health insurance
- ITP (pension retirement savings)
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
+46 708 15 27 82
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige