SCM Coordinator to Samsung
We are currently looking for a SCM Coordinator to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Supply Chain Coordinator, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers´ lives.
About the role:
We are looking for a SCM Coordinator to our Nordic HQ in Kista. The SCM Coordinator shall focus on the complete supply chain from factory to final customer. This involves demand forecast, factory and HQ corresponding, production and shipment, distribution to our customers.
- Responsible for inputting and updating AP2 Forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order, AP1 Forecast.
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- In cope with PM, manage EOL process
- Responsible for purchasing (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situation
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Give supply information to Sales and Indoor Sales (AP1) in case of necessity
- Prepare and be major part in SCM day meeting
- Analyze and report customers´ sell-out, channel inventory and WOS.
- Correspond to HQ (ex. Reporting weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Control of weekly / Monthly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics.
- Analyze the reason of low AP2,SCI forecast accuracy
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
- Collect and analyze data for decisions related to safety stock and min/max levels
- Lead and support the group in its daily operation
- Identify and close gaps in the processes
- KPI focus
- Weekly/Monthly sales target achievement
- Channel PSI Analysis
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or equivalent
- 2-3 years working experience in SCM related field
- Experienced in using MS Office, especially Excel
- Preferably SAP experience
- Professional English, both written and verbal
Skills & Attributes:
- Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines
- Taking ownership of actions and follows up on commitments
- Flexible in adapting to changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to thrive and complete tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and commitments depending on business needs.
- Ability to analyze data, and translate it into actionable options
- Fast learner
- Working under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Logically minded and tolerant with problem solving skills
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Help Us Create What Can´t Be Done! #DoWhatYouCant
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige