English and German speaking Assistant Project Purchaser
Do you want to join Elfa Distrelec´s journey?
We are currently looking for an English and German speaking Assistant Project Purchaser to Elfa Distrelec´s office in Stockholm (Kista). This is a direct recruitment and a permanent employment, starting as soon as possible!
About Elfa Distrelec
Distrelec is a leading product and online service provider for maintenance professionals. Distrelec was founded over 45 years ago in Switzerland and focuses on electronics, automation and measurement technology. They are represented by subsidiaries in more than 15 countries and deliver to their customers quickly and reliably throughout Europe.
About the role
Distrelec´s e-commerce store contains more than 200,000 products. Sounds like plenty enough, right? Well, Distrelec doesn´t stop there - if their customers need something else, Distrelec are able to help their customers with ordering more than 500,000 products. These orders are handled through the ServicePlus store.
In this role, you will work with sales support regarding ServicePlus and volume business, management of master data for ServicePlus products raising, management and despatch of purchase orders for ServicePlus items as well as coordinating the ServicePlus proposition across the entire organization based on internal guidelines.
Detailed job description
In the role of Assistant Project Purchaser, you will primarily work with the following:
- Support Sales to maintain/increase ServicePlus and volume business
- Create of RFQ´s
- Update product master data and supplier contact information in ERP
- Creating products in the ERP system to enable purchase and sales order creation • Place purchase orders with suppliers for negotiated deals
- Expedite purchase orders in line with customer promised delivery date
- Coordinate any special handling or shipping terms including ´vendor drop ship´ and scheduled orders
- Coordinate special price agreements for project business including ship and debit and rebates
- Manage inventory of ´non-stocked´ products in accordance with business stocking policy
- Coordinate with purchasing for lead times and delivery terms between suppliers and internal functions (sales/logistics)
- Work with Category Management to minimize the impact of ´non- stocked´ inventory build up
- Maintain a documentation of ServicePlus activities and commercial guidelines Control the implementation of special agreements (prices, delivery terms, rebates).
Who we´re looking for
Are you the right candidate for the role as Assistant Project Purchaser?
We´re looking for a candidate who is highly service minded with an attention to details. We hope you´re eager to increase your knowledge in areas such as order administration, inventory management and procurement.
Professional Proficiency language skills in both English and German
2-3 years purchasing/procurement or sales experience
Experience of working in B2B environment
Understanding of bid/tender management processes
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Very good knowledge of business systems, preferably SAP
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to details, process-oriented and very solution-oriented and service minded.
If you are up for the challenge and think that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are currently reviewing applications and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
We look forward to receiving your application!
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige