Accountant to leading fashion company
We are currently looking for an accountant to an exciting opportunity with our client in the fashion industry. This is a consultancy opportunity with a 6 month contract starting as soon as possible with a possibility for an extension.
The role as an Accountant within AR at this leading fashion company comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun.
You will be assisting the Franchise and Wholesale teams in securing accounting and manage invoicing of partners. On top of working in daily operations and monthly closings a key delivery within the team is a constant focus on driving improvements such as business processes and technical development. We believe that you are a true team player and have a can-do attitude who thrives in an evolving landscape.Your responsibilities:
• Initiate and carry out general ledger bookings
• Invoicing of partner sales
• Invoice cost, royalty and fees to Franchise partners
• Handle payment reconciliation, book payments
• Follow up open receivables
• Support internal and external stakeholders with reports and statements
• Manage monthly cuts
• Balance account reconciliations
• Ad-hoc tasks related to accounting
• A degree within Accounting/Bus Admin/Economics or equivalent work experience for minimum 1-2 years within Accounting/Accounts Receivables
• Communicative and fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Technical skills, basic understanding of working in an IT landscape/environment
We believe that you are able to manage a high workload. You are curious and a fast learner. Experience from Excel is an advantage. It is preferable but not a requirement with experience in SAP. Furthermore, we believe that you are a collaborator and a true team player that likes to support and help others achieving set results. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work with multiple systems at hand.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige