Business Controller to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Business Controller for Home Appliances to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a 1,5-year contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
As a Business Controller, you will be working close to business and management, to meet the common goal of improving business performance through optimized commercial structure and investments. You will provide budget controlling and support decision making from business controller´s perspective, and ensure that policies and processes are followed.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- For HA division, control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e, contracted and non-contracted investments and marketing, towards the customers and market
- Control marketing investments for cross-divisional marketing
- Provide yearly and mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost for HA division and cross-divisional marketing, ensuring sufficient accrual level
- Improve HA business performance through supporting quarterly business planning and follow-up, budget management, business and profit analysis and process guidance
- Support commercial structure decisions and yearly contract process for HA division
- Support cross-divisional marketing tasks, such as reconciliation of media differences, running accruals for marketing closing etc
- Liaise between the sales teams and other back-office functions in maintaining and following up guidelines, policy/process, commercial decisions etc
- Process improvements within Business Control, Sales, Marketing and Accounting with the purpose of sales and profit optimization and efficiency
- Super user of TIM related systems by providing necessary trainings to sales & marketing as well as providing suggestion and requests for system improvement
- Support audit related to TIM cost control process
- Various reporting to management, HQ and EHQ
We are looking for a person who is analytical and accurate, structured, business oriented, and have great communication skills. You are able to see both the big picture and details, and can connect different perspectives. You also are a fast learner, like to drive efficiency and improvements, and have leadership skills to persuade others for changes.
You will be working with various systems as well as cubes, therefore excellent skills in Excel together with interest and understanding of systems and datasets is essential to succeed in this role. Other than this we also see the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-5 years of work experience with similar responsibilities
- Bachelor´s degree in finance or accounting
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Fluent in English & Swedish. Knowledge in another Nordic language or Korean is a plus
- SAP knowledge (or similar ERP systems) is a plus
- Experience running projects
Skills & Attributes:
- A high sense of responsibility
- You do not easily give up, you are reliable
- Open minded and flexible
- Good at working with changing priorities
- Solution oriented
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige