Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent to a Nordic Team!
Do you have an interest in premium cars and looking for international working experience? Are you a service minded person who is also an excellent communicator?
MultiMind is now looking for Norwegian speaking customer care agent for our client in Stockholm - a global customer service specialist for a premium car brand. Start is in March. Earlier start can be discussed.
Maybe you are looking for your first job, maybe you already have experience? Either way, we´d love to hear from you! This role offers an international and dynamic work place with a strong community and many opportunities to develop.
About the role:
Our client handles customer service for a Premium car manufacturer. Your work mainly consists of answering inquiries from customers via phone, email, chat and social media. You gain good knowledge in communication and problem solving, and if you have ambitions for more, there are also good opportunities for development internally in the organization. You will of course receive support and help in your work, thanks to our clear routines, a strong team spirit and a high level of commitment among colleagues and managers. Main tasks:
- handle incoming calls, email and chat questions from customers.
- responsibility for working with social media.
- handle customer´s various questions.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is service oriented
- Is able to collaborate and values teamwork
- Speaks and writes fluent Norwegian
- Is at least 18 years old and has finished high school.
- You don´t need previous experience but if you have been working in similar role before it´s a plus.
MultiMind Bemanning AB is a staffing and recruitment agency based in Stockholm. We have over 20 years´ of experience in communicating international talent to world-leading companies that are looking for staff in marketing, finance, HR, IT, customer service and logistics. In addition, we have a long history of helping Norwegian-speaking graduates kick-start their international careers in Stockholm. We offer:
- Collective agreement (tariffavtale)
- Grants for eg gym, massage or similar.
- Development opportunities
- A secure employer and dedicated contact person to turn to.
Does this sound interesting?
If you think this could be an interesting opportunity for you, don´t hesitate to apply through the link or by contacting Veera! Tel. +46 708 15 24 94, email@example.com
We will continually be going through the applications and the positions can be filled before the last application date. We look forward to hearing from you!
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige