Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent to Henkel
We are currently looking for a Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent to our customer Henkel Norden AB. This is a recruitment for an indefinite period with a six-month trial period starting as soon as possible. Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
About the role:
As a Customer Service Front Office Agent for Adhesive Technologies your key accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for professional handling of all customer interaction and coordination of final customer response, being customers´ first point of contact.
- Main task is processing of customer orders from creation to invoicing in various systems, being responsible for document maintenance, facilitating resolution of order block and stock issues.
- Striving for improving customer satisfaction in the Supply Chain and increasing the team´s productivity.
- Involvement in claims management.
- Recording of customer complaints.
- Support OTC in cash collection.
- Control of consignment stocks and 3rd party deliveries.
- Working proactively to ensure that all local objectives are archived.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English. Swedish is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus but not required
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Administrative experience is a merit
- MS Office & Outlook - good knowledge
To fit in this team we see that you are a team player that works well in a team and want to help and learn. You have the ability to take own initiative, work independently and take ownership of your work. It is also important that you are open to change and enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment. We also see that you are/have:
- Positive attitude
- Curious and fast learner
- A strong focus on qalitative work even under pressure
- Ability to connect with people in various functions
- Driven and a problem solver
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That´s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige