Nordic Project Lead Retail
We are currently looking for a Nordic Project Lead Retail to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity with a contract starting as soon as possible until 31st October.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Purpose of the job:
Retail Marketing within Customer Experience department is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches within certain product areas, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, and drive Nordic retail projects. A big part of the role is to design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts, including optimizing our investments, analyzing the results and suggesting operational and tactical improvements to secure the best possible customer experience and brand-visibility in the Nordic accounts´ stores.
Implement retail marketing strategies in-store, such as display implementations related to Samsung retail enhancement, within telecom division, with the objective of increasing Nordic sell out and brand preference. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
- Drive Nordic Retail projects, project plan creation, execution, budget management and follow-up
- Secure retail readiness for the Nordic accounts, and work together with Nordic countries to secure roll-outs
- Drive Nordic accounts´ retail environment and enhancement
- Compliance levels to the marketing guidelines in retails stores
- Drive Retail go to market processes for certain product groups
- For Nordic projects, the Project Lead Retail will lead projects and indirect lead local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
- For Nordic retail displays the Project Lead Retail is responsible for the full lifecycle: design, producing, instalment, maintenance.
- Responsible for allocated Retail budgets related to projects, including budget planning, follow up and contracts.
- Proactively identify improvement areas for Samsung´s retail presence in the Nordics, e.g.:
- Quality, design and maintenance of material related to permanent or semi-permanent shop installations
- Responsible to secure Samsung´s product launches in the retail environment, including setting plans and securing store execution
- Retail Marketing Manager IM
- Customer Marketing Coordinator
- Retail Marketing Lead / Retail Display Lead
- Retail Operation Lead
- Customer Marketing Leads
- Local Sales Team, e.g. Country Directors, Sales Managers
- Division Marketing, e.g. Marketing Managers, Product Managers
- Corporate Marketing
- Key Account Managers
- Master Trainers
- Product Trainers
- Retail Marketing Analyst
- External Agencies
- No staff, but indirect lead local retail teams in order to execute
- Budget responsibility and follow-up responsibility
- Retail project experience
- University degree, major in marketing is not required but a merit
- Good language skills; local language fluency and excellent English.
- Application/IT skilled with MS Office proficiency, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years´ experience in driving projects with proven record on delivery, preferably within retail
- Experience working with retail stores, with a good understanding of retail and shopper behaviour during the shopping journey
- Proven track record of creating/handling end consumer experience is considered a merit
- Experienced in leading agencies, preferably within retail
Skills & Attributes:
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
- A doer and problem solver with a can do attitude
- Strategic thinker with understanding of retail analysis and how to implement them
- Relationship builder with strong people management skills
- Takes own initiatives and follows through with implementation
- Passion for the end customer meeting and interaction
- A creative mind and at the same time it´s important to be prestige less
- Interested in Telecom products, but not necessarily a product expertAppreciates and Strives in a fast moving and often changing environment.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige