Ecommerce Developer to leading telecom company
MultiMind has two open positions as E-commerce Developers to join our client´s new Online Sales scrum team.
This position is starting with a 6-month consultancy contract after which our client wishes to over-recruit. Start date as soon as possible with respect for possible notice period.
About the client
Our client is a leading, multinational telecommunications company located in Solna. The parent company´s international IP backbone network is ranked number one in the world. The division you will join is geared to promote innovation within the company and find ways to develop the new generation of telco.
About the role
Our client is currently looking to shape a new Development team in E-commerce. The team currently consists of four developers, a product owner, and a scrum master. Because there are existing developers in the team, you don´t need many years experience; rather we are looking for your skills and eagerness to learn. Your role with be focused on backend development.
- Design and develop enterprise-level e-commerce solutions using B2B Commerce/CloudCraze
- Create integrations with both internal and external rest API´s
- Monitor and operate platforms and services, initiate improvements and manage changes
- Troubleshoot incidents and resolve versatile issues
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other teams and different stakeholders on site and/or remotely
- Actively spar with team members in experimenting new solutions and solving problems.
To be successful in this role, we would like to see that you have the following skills:
- Need previous rest API integration experience
- Needs previous B2B Commerce/CloudCraze development experience
Nice to have:
- Previous Linux bash scripting competence
- Needs to know at least 2 programming languages
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences.
Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionSolna i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige