.Net Developer to Sweden´s GPS tracking company
We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to an exciting opportunity with our client who is Sweden´s leading GPS tracking company! This is a Permanent Recruitment with our client.
About the company:
Our client is a software company based in Stockholm with presence in over 150 countries to provide tracking services to customers. Founded in 2004 by a developer, they remain true to their origins - they are a technology company that is passionate about software development. They were early pioneers in the tracking industry and have used the last 15+ years to become experts.
While headquartered in Sweden, they come from around the globe. They embrace their Scandinavian roots with clean design and useful features. They leverage their diverse backgrounds to better solve problems and understand customers. They are professionals who approach problems with open minds and a commitment to create software that is enjoyable to use and highly dependable.
What you´ll do:
- Take a part in architecting robust technical solutions for new features
- Collaborate with our other developers to maintain and refine our existing services
- Work with all parts of our architecture, including:
- Services running our tracking engine
- Web APIs serving data to our web interface, apps and customer integrations
- Databases and caches
- Message queues and cloud pipelines
What they use:
Their tech stack includes but is not limited to:
- .NET and C# services
- Docker containers
- Feature specific databases: e.g. Cassandra, Aurora, DynamoDB
- Serverless cloud pipelines in AWS
They are looking for a developer with a focus on quality engineering rather than the tools and frameworks that you have used.
- Experience in containers and micro-service development
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
What they´d like from you:
- You´re a team player that enjoys collaborating with developers and stakeholders
- Industry experience in the .NET ecosystem and C#
- Strong software development fundamentals in problem solving, data structures and complexity analysis
- A desire to work in a dynamic company with no micro-management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
What client offer:
- Work with real impact. Our client helps companies worldwide in their day to day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff and much more!
- Client has a flat hierarchy structure and your ideas will matter. Projects move from idea to construction quickly so they can focus on continuously learning.
- Career paths aren´t set in stone. You drive your own learning and can pitch projects that you are passionate about.
- You´re joining a collaborative team. They work hard to reach our goals but make sure to have fun on our way there. Whether it´s the annual company conference or running the half marathon together, there´s always something going on!
- Feel free to pick the tools that make you happy. Windows, Apple or Linux. Doesn´t matter! They won´t tell you how to do your best work.
- You´ll be working with the latest and greatest tech and tools. They are always on the look out for technologies that help in the mission. If it fits, we´ll be using it.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige