Brand Manager, Sebastian, to Wella Company
Are you a strong project leader with a true passion for Marketing? Do you want to work in a role & company where you can really be creative and drive value for one of Wella´s most beloved brands: Sebastian, a brand designed to be different, with a great story behind it? This role is a direct recruitment where MultiMind is helping our client Wella Company in finding their next talent to join their company. If this sounds interesting and you feel like you´re the right person for this unique challenge – do continue reading and apply today!
About our client - The Wella Company
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world´s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, OPI, Nioxin, ghd and Sebastian. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.
What our client offers you
If working with a great brand is not enough, that´s totally OK, because our client has more to offer!
Wella is one big family where everybody helps out. Wella offers you the space to be innovative which grants you the opportunity to build the brand & success story you´ve always wanted to. You´ll most likely have a lot of fun along the way, thanks to the great colleagues & atmosphere at Wella.
About the role
Sebastian is a brand which is a big priority for Wella and where they see huge potential.
As Brand Manager for Sebastian you will report to Head of Care & Styling Marketing and be responsible for driving the vision for Sebastian and making strategic choices as well as managing product and commercial innovations, integrated communication plans, and executions across consumer touch points. You will have a dual focus of the brand towards both hairdressers as well as end-consumer focused eCommerce stores.
Your target markets are the Netherlands, Belgium as well as the countries within the Nordic Region. You will be accountable for developing and executing strategies and plans in partnership with internal multi-functional teams and global counterparts. To be successful in this role, you will need strong passion and strength in consumer, customer and market understanding and insights, to develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace, to achieve agreed sales, profit, and market share objectives.
- Set the local vision for your brand, in line with global strategy & local market requirements
- Working effectively with cross functional teams to drive productivity and achieve all KPIs.
- Work with the sales and trade marketing teams, digital and influencer teams to deliver brand strategy
- Drive insights and recommended actions on the brand and business by providing regular analysis and reporting
- Manage local brand P&L, responsible for managing the full budget of your brand
To thrive and bring success in this role, we expect you to be incredibly motivated, courageous, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. You´re in love with Marketing and continuously stay up-to-date with new trends. Creative & Digital are your middle names, and you feel comfortable with independently driving a plan which leads to the Sebastian brand becoming the brand everybody on Social Media is talking about, as well as increasing sales both in Hair Salons and eCommerce stores.
Furthermore, we believe you have/are most of the following:
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and a dedication to succeed. You will be given responsibility from the start and will be expected to take charge and make things happen.
- Commercial understanding and commitment to drive the business forward and pro-actively highlighting areas of potential. Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach.
- Structured and analytical with good planning capability.
- Documented work in OMNI channel strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a diverse team environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you enjoy being accountable for results while having the freedom on how to deliver them.
- You have relevant work experience in a commercial role.
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written and preferably one of the local languages.
- Bachelor´s degree, preferably a Master´s degree in business or equivalent.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige