Danish Speaking B2B Support Agent To Samsung
We are currently looking for a Danish speaking B2B Support Agent to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is an one year consultancy opportunity starting as soon as possible (possible extension).
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Why join our team?
As a B2B Support Agent you will join the Customer Satisfaction team which handles all Samsung after sales activities in the Nordics with the goal to provide a world class experience to our customers.
What will this role achieve?
To assist with professional customer service by, with the customer in focus, troubleshooting and supporting each individual customer regarding following products: Air condition, monitors, hospitality TV, LFD, Laptops, Knox support for mobile phones or any other future released products aimed for the Nordic B2B market.
What will be your key deliverables?
- Be careful and responsive not to miss important information.
- To keep what has been agreed upon, as well as follow up on the customer´s case as needed.
- Handling of customers / cases by telephone and mail.
- Follow up selected cases to ensure that solution / service is performed according to agreement.
- All agents deal with all countries, with shared responsibility.
- Correctly register customer interactions and contacts to ensure the best possible experience.
What will be the jobs scope?
- Independently of mainland area, being able to manage incoming B2B cases from various sources.
- Regardless of who received and started a case, take ownership of, and complete the case across the entire supported product range.
- With the greatest care and understanding handle service & support matters.
- Registration/logging of service cases must be done within 15 minutes of the end of the call.
- Positive attitude towards Samsung products, Samsung as a brand, and Samsung customers.
- Punctual, loyal, reliable and good advancement.
- Ability to log and compile problems and solutions.
- Being able to handle stress.
- Ability to build strong, long-term customer relationships using the above points.
- Have an understanding of our flows and contact routes. Both internally and externally.
- Log all incoming calls as instructed. Target: 100%
What do we need for this role?
- Service minded
- Team player
Need to have:
- Great skills of handling computer and phone calls simultaneously
- Great skills of using a computer as a work tool, such as being able to navigate easily between different systems
- Able to communicate cross functionally through various departments and stakeholders
- Able to handle sometimes angry customers contacting support
- Medium/high experience of Outlook and word
- Basic/medium experience of Excel
- Experiences working with SLA targets
- Minimum 1 year Experience from technical support by phone, for similar products
- Fluent in Swedish & Danish
- Good in English, both speech and writing
Wish to have:
- Experience from technical support for screens, monitors, TV:s, Laptops or other NPC products
- Knowledge of another Nordic language is a plus
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige