PreSales Engineer (Spanish) to Sweden´s GPS tracking company
We are currently looking for a PreSales Engineer to an exciting opportunity with our client who is Sweden´s leading GPS tracking company! This is a Permanent Recruitment with our client.
About the company:
Our client is a software company based in Stockholm with presence in over 150 countries to provide tracking services to customers. Founded in 2004 by a developer, they remain true to their origins - they are a technology company that is passionate about software development. They were early pioneers in the tracking industry and have used the last 15+ years to become experts.
While headquartered in Sweden, they come from around the globe. They embrace their Scandinavian roots with clean design and useful features. They leverage their diverse backgrounds to better solve problems and understand customers. They are professionals who approach problems with open minds and a commitment to create software that is enjoyable to use and highly dependable.
What you´ll do
- Work with their customers to understand their needs and design custom solutions
- Build your solutions and partner with the customers to roll them out
- Be the expert on designing reports and writing scripts with specialized business rules
- Train and help customers via phone and video calls
- Have possibilities to travel and lead customer workshops on-site in any part of the world
- Develop relationships with their larger customers from onboarding all the way to long-term support
- Act as your customers´ voice and advocate for their needs with internal developers and product owners
What we´d like from you
- A solution-oriented mind with empathy for the customer
- Experience in a customer-facing technology or engineering role
- A solid understanding of servers, operating systems, networking and mobile communication
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with customers from a diverse set of cultures and nationalities
- You´re a team player who is used to collaborating with sales, developers and other stakeholders
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
Above all, we´re looking for a curious person who is a fast learner and passionate about customer success and technology.
- Additional language skills (both human and computer ones, with Spanish a super bonus)
What client offer
- Work with real impact. Our client helps companies worldwide in their day to day business managing deliveries, cutting fuel emissions, ensuring the safety of their staff and much more!
- Client has a flat hierarchy structure and your ideas will matter. Projects move from idea to construction quickly so they can focus on continuously learning.
- Career paths aren´t set in stone. You drive your own learning and can pitch projects that you are passionate about.
- You´re joining a collaborative team. They work hard to reach our goals but make sure to have fun on our way there. Whether it´s the annual company conference or running the half marathon together, there´s always something going on!
- Feel free to pick the tools that make you happy. Windows, Apple or Linux. Doesn´t matter! They won´t tell you how to do your best work.
- You´ll be working with the latest and greatest tech and tools. They are always on the look out for technologies that help in the mission. If it fits, we´ll be using it.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige