Head of Care & Styling Marketing to Wella
Do you have 3+ years experience working with Marketing and would like to work for leading fashion brands in an international environment? Then perhaps the role as Head of Care & Styling Marketing at Wella will interest you! This is a recruitment to our client, starting ASAP.
For this role, only English is required but skills in a Nordic language is beneficial.
About the Wella Company
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world´s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.
About the role
As Head of Care & Styling Marketing you will have full responsibility for several of our iconic brands. Your role is to develop and execute brand strategies with ground-breaking campaigns and bring bold ideas to life across the Nordic markets and across channels, ie in Professional Salons, Premium Retail and eCommerce. You will work closely with the HQ in Geneva and lead local creation and execution with local multi-functional team. The role reports to Commercial Director for Wella Company Nordic and has 1 direct report.
• Ownership of brand performance and P/L including marketing budget and investment choices
• Leadership of commercial and product initiative launches
• Guide and include the multifunctional commercial team on your brand plans - including Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Sales, PR, In-Store, Digital, and Customer Education
To succeed in this role you need to have the ambition to go beyond the expected and be based in the Stockholm area. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed. You will be given responsibility from the start and will be expected to take charge and make things happen. It´s important that you´re a great networker, internally and externally. Furthermore, you have/are most of the following:
• You have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a commercial role
• Fluent in English – both spoken and written. One Nordic language is also valued but not a criteria
• Master´s degree in business or equivalent. Structured and analytical with good planning capability.
• Documented work in e-commerce and OMNI channel strategies
• Creative with a mindset to challenge status quo.
• You´re in touch with marketing trends - if you also enjoy fashion & beauty, it´s a plus!
• Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a diverse team environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset – you enjoy being accountable for results while having the freedom on how to deliver them.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige