Network Technician for leading telecom company
We are looking for a Network Technician with network technology experience to work for a leading telecommunications company in umeå!
Our client is a well-known leading international telecommunications company based in umeå.They are mobile network providers with a presence in the Nordic region and run the top-ranked global IP backbone network. our clients link communities, businesses, and individuals through fixed and mobile communication solutions..
Would you like to join our team and add your expertise in network technology to help us deliver the coolest and newest products in an agile way? Then this can be the perfect role for you! As a Network Technician you will secure our client´s large and complex deliveries together with their project managers and customers.
Is this you?
We think that you have a great understanding of business, a customer-focused mindset, high attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and are willing to challenge the status quo. You can balance the need for speed to market with scalable processes. You are a self-starter. You can manage your own work, and priorities and drive your own things and others forward and always with Telia´s core values Dare, Care, and Simplify in mind. You are flexible and can develop new ways of working as our business changes and new products are created, meanwhile understanding the importance of transparency and communication. You are a hands-on person who likes to get things done and likes to cooperate with others.
Your personal competencies:
- Conveys a sense of urgency; makes achieving objectives and completing the job in an orderly fashion, a top priority.
- Adjusts behavior quickly and effectively to meet a goal, overcome an objection, or resolve a concern.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in network technology.
- Thorough experience in TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Thorough experience in WAN, LAN, VPN and APN setup and configuration.
- Thorough experience of the OSI-model, and protocols IPv4 and IPv6.
- Previous experience with mobile networks, LPWA and radio technology.
- Operator and service provider experiences as well as IoT-knowledge.
- Education in network technology is preferred.
- Professional English and Svenska proficiency are a requirement.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Please send your CV and LinkedIn profile by clicking the apply button. During the interview process, we would like to get to know you, your background and skills to see if we would be a great match.
RegionUmeå i Västerbottens län
+46 708 15 27 82
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige