Data Steward for one of the world´s leading ICT companies
Data Steward for leading provider of Information and Communication technology to service providers
As we are moving from more traditional ways of working toward a hybrid work environment, where the workforce to a greater extent will work remotely, will require new demands on the workspace. The Smart Office program was established in February 2022 to accelerate the development of scalable Smart Office solutions and services to end users, integrated with a data and IoT platform supporting a seamless digital experience between the physical and digital workspace.
The Program is now seeking a Data Steward. We need to strengthen the Data Infrastructure project in the Program with an additional Data Steward
- Document the data lineage for all relevant data elements for all back-end and front-end systems and applications in scope
- Drive standardization and including documentation and system alignment and improvements and define single source of truth
- Drive data quality - initial inventory, identify gaps, and clean information
- Define data ownership and governance if not in pace and create corresponding processes to maintain information level
- Drive any change in existing data or acquire new data in order to meet business requirements
- Documentation of the data definitions were not in place
- Track record of creating and maintaining the documentation of the domain data definitions and domain data use
Key skills and experiences needed:
- Well equipped to work with senior management and comfortable in leading, persuading, influencing and analyzing data & business processes
- Knowledge of data sources, transformation rules, and users
- Understands how a data operating model can be applied within an organization
- Experience in transforming, managing, and driving data quality/governance standards & improvements
- Proven experience in working with data catalogues, data governance, data lineage, data quality and data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Confident in leading data standardization, system alignment & improvements for the data domain
- Experience of managing data to policies and standards, following the Data Operating Model, incl. mapping of data lineage, ensuring data quality, and defining a single source of truth
- Ability to develop data expertise within a data domain to ensure data is properly defined and used across the organization
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on data lifecycle within his/her domain expertise (from collection till decommission) and how this data can support business objectives, including the use of technology to facilitate this.
- Ability to educate business stakeholders on the content and definition of domain data fields and the impact on their operational processes
- You are allowed to work remotely.
- Period: ASAP - 6 months with possible extension during the program timeline
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige