Program Coordinator to International Telecom Company
Are you a self-sufficient and communicative person with a great interest in coordinating projects? Do you want to be a part of creating an efficiant and enjoyable hybrid workplace for the employees at an international, well-known Telecom Company? In the role of a Program Coordinator, you get the chance to do just that, and at the same time have a very exciting and developing job. This is a consultancy opportunity, initially a 5-month contract period starting in August, with the possibility of extension.
About the role
As we are moving from a more traditional ways of working toward a hybrid work environment, where the workforce to a greater extent will work remotely, will require new demands on the workspace. The Smart Office program was established in February 2022 to accelerate the development of scalable Smart Office solutions and services to end user, integrated with a data and IoT platform supporting a seamless digital experience between the physical and digital workspace.
The Program is now seeking a self-sufficient and diligent Program Coordinator to hands-on own and assist in various program activities with focus on deployment, communication, and analysis.
- Assist in coordination of business deployment activities through established deployment organization and channels
- Diligently maintaining inventories of installed base and provide analysis of product data and usage statistics to drive continuous improvements of Smart Office solutions
- Coordinate and provide program communication
- Assist and coordinate business testing of Smart Office solution
To thrive in this role, we believe you have/are most of the following:
- Profound written communication and documentation skills in English
- Self-sufficient and attitude of sense of urgency, balanced with a strong focus on getting the details right
- Good coordination and collaboration skills
- Good understanding of and interest in taking of end-user perspectives on needs and business value
- Experience of working in an agile environment is a plus
- 2+ years experience of Project Management
- Strong leadership & communication skills
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige