CX Solution Architect for leading software consulting company
We are looking for CX Solution Architect for our client who is leading software consulting company. This is Permanent Recruitment with our client.
Our client is in business for more than 15 years. Our client offers its customers a comprehensive range of digital services and solutions for different stages of the customer path, as well as intelligent sales and marketing tools that utilize artificial intelligence and analytics. Client has recognized excellence and a strong market position in Finland in leading software platforms and key technology ecosystems (such as SAP and Microsoft ) and in integrating them seamlessly into customers´ business. its customers include more than 100 leading and well-known companies in their industries.
CX Solution Architect
- You are strongly committed to the customers´ business issues and help them find solutions for smarter work and better customer satisfaction. You gain customer trust by seeing solutions instead of problems, with a smooth dialogue with architects, developers, product owners and other key people in the customer business organization. You will also work with customers from an early stage of the sales dialogue and actively participate in presales.
- We tailor the role according to your expertise and seek a person who is keen to learn new areas and broaden their knowledge.In addition to SAP CX, we work a lot with micro services, data science and machine learning, hardcore ERP processes etc. except from that we are also into other systems such as Salesforce and Microsoft - so your opportunities to grow do not end in the first place!
In the role of Solution architect:
- You are not just a PowerPoint architect, but you work hands-on with development.
- You can take the role of lead for a team and be responsible for delivering quality.
- Keep you and your colleagues up-to-date with the latest news in relevant technologies.
- You work with customers´ architecture from early sales to go-live and continuous development.
- colleagues with world-class expertise.
- interesting projects.
- a fresh startup-within-a-grownup environment.
- a culture that builds on self-organizing teams with minimal hierarchy.
- We are looking for fluent skills in both Swedish and English. Your colleagues work in Sweden, Finland and Poland. Join us and build an awesome team!
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile by clicking the apply button. If you have any questions about the role, do not hesitate to contact us. During the interview process we would like to get know you, your background and skills and future ambitions, and to see if we would be a great match.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
+46 708 15 27 82
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige