Fluent in Norwegian? Work as a Market Researcher!
MultiMind is looking for Norwegian speaking, driven and service-oriented people seeking an interesting extra job as a market researcher for short-term projects. For those of you who are interested, this may also lead to longer full-time positions at other MultiMinds international customers. The projects come in ad-hoc and are generally between 1-4 weeks in lenght, weekdays on normal office hours. Generally, you work from home.
Please note that this is an expression of interest for any future projects that match your language qualifications.
As a market researcher, you will conduct market research through telephone interviews. You will contact key personnel in different companies within a particular industry. The interview contains questions about the industry, companies, products and so on. It´s a great opportunity to be part of an international environment where you play a key role in our customer project, focusing on gathering the necessary information.
Structured interview guide and equipment will be provided. Please not that this is not a sales position.
- A good and social communicator who is comfortable with computer and phone as a tool.
- Communicates fluently in English and Norwegian
- Like working with people and in groups, while taking responsibility for their own work.
- Careful and structured way of work
The benefits of working part-time as a market research consultant are the ability to gain relevant work experience and earn extra money. The work is flexible, and you have the opportunity to choose which projects you want to work on. There is always a possibility that projects vary in length and that they are cancelled with short notice. Therefore, it is important that you are comfortable with flexible schedules.
If you are interested in working part-time and gaining work experience, we encourage you to register your CV and apply today.
You will be contacted when a project matches your qualifications, and will then be signed to our pool of consultants for these projects.
RegionOspecificerat i Ospecificerat
+46 708 15 25 21
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige