Financial Controller/Accountant to SEB
Do you want to play a central role in our exciting and transformational journey to become the most data driven bank in the world? It is a 6 months contract with start 1 November.
SEB - We are an IT company with a banking license
The banking sector is undergoing fundamental change with digitalization, new technology and regulatory framework that is continuously transforming our business. As the financial landscape is changing, SEB is shifting from business-driven IT, to an IT-driven business. The IT-development is run in shorter sprints using agile ways of working, ensuring fast delivery and value in line with customer and business needs. Teamwork, collaboration and leadership is a crucial part of the way business is run at SEB, and we believe that is the key for high performing teams. SEB is a place for people who want to grow and develop. We provide scope for development and we always want our consultants to feel valued, included and be engaged.
About the role/assignment
You will be an important part of the Client Accounting team who is producing accounting, reporting, forecasts and annual reports on behalf of more than 1.200 customers. You will work in close collaboration with client executives from the customer segments across the division and have direct contact with clients and auditors to secure that agreed services are delivered with highest possible quality. You will work both independently and in close collaboration with your colleagues in the team as well as the Foundation
Services team in Riga to secure that deadlines and expected quality in the deliveries are met.
Our ambition is to deliver world class service to our clients and we encourage you to challenge our ways of working and expect you to both take part and to be the driver in different initiatives to improve both processes and ways of working.
Technical and Personal Competences
To be successful in this position we believe that you are structured, analytical, meticulous and takes great responsibility for your own and your team´s deliveries. You take great pride in delivering a world class service and product to clients and takes initiatives and responsibility to solve tasks independently or by including relevant colleagues. You take responsibility for your own development and have a mindset where continuous improvement and development is natural to you.
- You have a master´s degree or equivalent in economics and previous experience of working with accounting and financial control.
- Previous experience of working with foundations and/or securities is an advantage as well as auditing experience. You are comfortable with Microsoft 365.
The role is subject to seasonal variations which puts high expectations on you during the peak season (January-May) in terms of being flexible with working hours and keeping the focus during very high pressure.
- Can communicate fluently in Swedish and in English in both speech and writing.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige