Partner Manager (GoogleAD) for worlds leading IT company in Oslo
We are looking for Partner Manager who has priorly worked with Google AD Monetization and experince with programmatic advertising for world´s leading IT company in Oslo. The position is starting with contract role.
About the job:
As Strategic Partner Manager in the Global Partnership team for Northern Europe, you will drive our partner´s advertising revenues through the adoption of Google ad monetization solutions (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense) and by providing consultancy, insights and yield management opportunities. You will be working closely with the wider team with a goal of scaling our business by growing our publisher base and developing successful, long-term partnerships as a trusted partner. You will work with some of the largest and most strategic Publishers in Northern Europe, develop relationships with multiple stakeholders, and work with Product and Engineering teams to advocate for adoption of the Google advertising and technical product suite. You will have an analytical mindset that can solve complex business issues and develop close working relationships with key partners. Our clients´ needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Managers serve as our expert consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationships with our partners. Your expertise of Google´s products and our partners´ businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products and expand the impact of our clients´ work. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google´s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
The Global Partnerships team mission is to empower publisher partners to thrive in a digital future. We help large partners to leverage the best of Google´s products and platforms to continue to grow their business. Google´s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Global Partnerships team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google´s partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners and helping them find ways to grow using Google´s newest product offerings.
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The company is in the market for more than 20 years with a worldwide presence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the American information technology industry.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to partners in relation to revenue solutions and day-to-day account management. Provide best in class service and relationship management with partners from onboarding to yield optimizations.
- Maximize current partners´ yield through ongoing optimization recommendations using Google products for Publishers (i.e. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense).
- Be the primary point-of-contact for partners around all key areas (business growth optimization, training, product enhancement) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve any issues.
- Align with business product big bets and pitch/implement new product features. Deploy Revenue Intelligence analysis from pitch/implement to measure the impact and report back.
- Collaborate closely with Product Specialists and Technical specialists to test and implement relevant products/features in order to maximize yield.
- Create relationships with publishers at various levels in the partner organization (e.g. programmatic yield teams, direct and indirect sales teams, including executives).
- Ensure partners´ performance monitoring/measurement/reporting and follow ups to partners and internal stakeholders.
- Continually promote the benefits of Google Ad Manager and Adsense product offerings with a strong understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Increase partners product knowledge through workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 4 years of experience in consulting or sales at a technology or media company.
- Min 2 years´ experience with online advertising and ad monetization solutions (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense, AdMob).
- Fluent English language skills
- Relevant experience working at a Publisher, AdTech vendor, Agency or Trading Desk
- Experience with programmatic yield monetization & Private Marketplace Deal management
- Demonstrated partner relations, account management, business development and effective communication skills.
- Broad understanding of online advertising (e.g. Ad serving, Networks, SSPs, DSPs, data and audiences, Display, Video, Search), key advertising platforms and trends (e.g. desktop, mobile, video, search, etc) and related performance indicators (KPIs).
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within Publishers landscape.
- Familiarity with market trends within the programmatic advertising space.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work with little or no guidance.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to speak and write in Norwegian or Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
RegionOspecificerat i Ospecificerat
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige