Content Specialist/Grafisk designer to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Content Specialist to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a 2-years contract starting as soon as possible with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Help Us Create What Can´t Be Done
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. As we have done for 80 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Art Specialist, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers´ lives.
About the role:
Why join our team? / A message from our team!
Samsung is currently looking for a Content Specialist to join the Consumer Electronics marketing team. The CE marketing team is looking to bring a strong Content Specialist onboard to help deliver strong, consumer oriented content across a range of platforms. This opportunity is a chance to help improve and support one of the most exciting marketing arenas in the industry. You will get the chance to work with a range of our market leading products such as gaming monitors, B2B products, memory, monitors all in premium segments. As the business is growing, we constantly find new areas to deliver content within, and the demand for high quality assets is high. In addition, you will be a part of a wonderful team of marketing colleagues. The tempo is high, we need speed and high quality deliveries, but we have a lot of fun along the way.
What will be your key deliverables and the jobs scope?
Optimize speed of content delivery!
The process of briefing an agency, waiting for EO creation, waiting for resource allocation, making changes and waiting for final artwork to be submitted to retailers is very time consuming. A big part of the process would be simplified and made more efficient by simply having someone in the same room who is continuously updated on the business focus and sales status, who can be briefed same day and start working immediately on the content needed.
What will be your key deliverables?
Deliver best in class creative material and concepts for IT division, B2B products and B2C such as Gaming monitors, monitors, memory, signage)In alignment with the marketing team develop and deliver assets for, but not limited to:
- Campaign & Store Materials
- PoS (instore) material
- Assets for media campaigns: dynamic, static and video
- Production of graphic and text materials
- Deliver assets to media campaigns within Samsung media delivery systems
- Adapt video material for internal and external education programs
- Adapt HQ material to Nordic placements and deliveries
- Develop new concepts for cross projects and division projects
About the role:
What do we need for this role?
We are looking for a doer with a positive, solutions oriented approach. You love designing, producing and adapting content and are good at bringing the red thread to all content production across the division.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or Art Director/Junior Art Specialist at an agency, as a freelancer, or as part of an in-house team .
- Proven creative capacity in all aspects of design, from concepts to print-ready files, presentations and web projects.
- Experience in directing concepts for photography, web, PR and events.
- Strong and proven experience in developing concepts and assets for social media and all digital touchpoints
- Ability to produce printed materials, digital marketing assets; banners and e-newsletters.
- A strong portfolio (website or PDF).
- Must be experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written (We are an English-speaking company).
- Fluency in Swedish.
- Used to working on a PC (in this role you´ll be working with PC)
- Experience working with copy
Needless to say you have an eye for design, a love of concepts and the ability to deliver high quality artwork. You are efficient in your work, without losing sight of the details.
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige