IM Channel Marketing and B2B Lead to Samsung!
We are currently looking for a IM Channel Marketing and B2B Lead for an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a contract starting as soon as possible and has a two-year contract with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As a Channel Marketing and B2B Lead, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers´ lives.
About the role:
You will be responsible for:
• Creating marketing business planning with key partners in partnership with Key Account Managers for selected customers (resellers and B2B customers)
• Optimizing Samsung brand presence with reseller; ATL, BTL, CRM, homepage and in-store with dedicated customers for our products within IM Division; Smartphone & Connected Devices.
• Be responsible for marketing business planning with key operators and customers: yearly, quarterly channel and monthly activation planning with customer and sales.
• Be responsible for understanding the business strategy for the given customers and operators as well as key consumer and shopper strategies.
• Together with sales set the omni-channel strategy and secure best presence and mix of activations for given product groups and customers. Ownerships of Samsung branded presence online and in-store in given reseller.
• Planning of fixed installations, as well as secure share of voice for branded retail, as well as ROI.
• Work with B2B teams and organize and execute work needed to reach existing and new customers.
The Channel Marketing Lead will be responsible for channel marketing and sales driven activations as well as for bringing concepts to the major sales channels. This includes responsibility for ensuring sell-through activations in the channels/stores where Samsung products are represented and sold. Co-hosted events are other areas where the CML will be responsible for planning and execution.
Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree within marketing and communication.
• Fluent in Swedish & English, both verbally and written.
• Minimum 3 years´ of experience within Customer/Channel Marketing roles measured on sell-out growth
• Media and customer campaign planning experience
• B2B experience is a merit
• Customer joint sell-out 360 planning, execution & review
• Customer channel integration & sales maximization
• ROI understanding
• Experience from local media landscape
• Samsung core consumer insights and ability to use MI for sell-out planning
• Understanding of local consumer journey Traffic generation/conversion driven marketing experience
• Branded Retail development experience
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common – and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige