Members Community Lead to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Members Community Lead to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a permanent position with a 6 month trial period, starting as soon as possible.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Samsung is on an exciting journey in growing their ecommerce, and is now looking for an experienced and passionate person to develop the Members community further.
Members is an app based community, containing of several areas. One main area are articles about product news, tips how to get more out of your products and how to integrate Samsungs products to each other for a smarter and easier way of living.
In Members, you also find special campaign offers and lifecycle programs etc. Members is an important channel for our customers, and it is a focus for us to take Members to the next level. As our Members Lead you will have a key position in developing Members further.
- Overall responsible for yearly planning for the content strategy
- Create articles about our products in cooperation with stakeholders. The creation can be either by writing oneself, or via content from HQ to localize for the Nordic markets.
- Follow up and reporting on Members KPIs.
- Optimize content and content mix from results
- Represent Members in meetings with category responsible and other stakeholders
- Have ongoing contact with EO and HQ for strategies and implementations
- Have ongoing contact with external agencies
- Implement and optimize further on lifecycle programs etc.
To succeed in this role we believe you have:
- Minimum a few years experience from a similar position, where you have developed a more or less similar community further
- A passion for communities and content
- Experience from e-commerce and how a content community, or similar, can increase loyalty and help driving sales in e-commerce
- High ability to communicate the important role of such as community, to different levels of the organization
- Great skills in writing and working with article formats
- Good skills in communicating internally in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Great skills in communicating in Swedish in writing
- Tech interest in writing about product news, smart functions, product integrations and similar of deep dive character. Good sense of what this target group can be interested in is an advantage
- Interest for target groups and how to work with different targets in a community
- Innovative and ground breaking when it comes to new concepts and ideas in driving new traffic to the platform
- An eye for what other communities and loyalty programs have on the market
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige