Business Analyst to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Purpose of the Job:
- Generating reports of business performance, sales, and profit trend
- Assisting in business planning (current month forecast, 3 month-rolling target plan and yearly management plan) and month-end closing
- Drive in-depth analysis on profitability in different level of dimension
- Support top management with advice on decision-making and update on key performance indicators
Key Accountabilities & Job Scope:
- Assist in the business planning (yearly, quarterly, monthly) and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support the month-end closing process, including the cross-department cooperation
- Assist with maintaining cost controlling structure and improvement projects
- Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends and financial result regularly to management group
- Take an initiative in the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting requests, as well as automating reporting processes
- Play a strategic role in the monitoring and planning of the company´s different level of overhead cost
- Participate in the simulation of profitability in business casea, as well as advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the Business management team manages its deliverables to Europe HQ and HQ
Qualifications & Experience:
- Around 5 years of business/financial analysis experience in the international environment
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Excellence in MS Office (especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Skills with analytical tools (e.g. Power Query, Power BI, SQL, Qlik, etc.) preferred
- Fluent in English and Swedish (business level)
- Project lead or team lead experience preferred
Skills & Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills (especially in the multicultural environment)
- Flexible and agile
- Organized and structured
- Influential and energetic
- Cooperative and independent
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
• Kollektivavtalsenliga anställningsvillkor gällande lön, semester, pension, försäkringar och sjukfrånvaro.
• En dedikerad coachande konsultchef som kontinuerligt följer din karriärutveckling och säkerställer goda arbetsförhållanden.
• Möjligheten att testa olika typer av uppdrag hos spännande företag samt bygga ut ditt CV. Troligtvis i ett framgångsrikt, internationellt bolag.
• Inbjudningar till roliga aktiviteter och evenemang med möjlighet att stärka ditt professionella nätverk.
• Friskvårdsbidrag och rabatter hos några av de största gymkedjorna i Sverige